The one-time payment will be charged to your card immediately and applied against the balance on your account. Please note that this will not change your current payment method.
One Time Payment – Account Created on or after September 20th, 2023
You can make a one-time payment on your account balance by
visiting the New EarthLink My Account Portal.
Please note, if you use a different credit card to make this payment it
will not change your current payment method.
- Go to https://portal.earthlink.net and login
with your account information.
- Click on Make a Payment in
the left-hand navigation menu.
- Enter the amount you would like to
pay in the Pay Other Amount box.
- Select the Payment Method
you would like to use. You can add a new
card if you like.
- Select Continue
- Confirm your Payment and then
click the Confirm Payment button to complete the one-time payment
One Time Payment in Legacy My Account – Account Created before September 20th,
You can make a one-time payment on your account by visiting https://myaccount.earthlink.net.
The one-time payment will be charted to your card
immediately and applied against the balance on your account. Please note that this will not change your
current payment method.
- Log into My Account https://myaccount.earthlink.net
- Click on the Billing
Information Link in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Next to Current Balance, click the
Make a Payment link.
- At the top of the Make a Payment
page, you’ll see your current balance.
Enter the amount you want to pay int the box at the top. You will not be able to pay more than your
- Select your Credit Card Type.
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- For the Expiration Date and select
the month and year.
- Enter the CSV Number. The CSV
number is located on the back of your credit card. It is the three digits that
are not part of your credit card number.
- Enter the Billing Name exactly as
it appears on the credit card.
- Enter your billing address
- Click the Save Changes
button to complete your one-time payment.